It is our school policy that all children wear school uniform when attending school, or when participating in a school-organised event outside normal school hours.
Our policy on school uniform is based on the belief that school uniform:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school
- engenders a sense of community and belonging towards the school
- is practical and smart
- identifies the children with the school
- prevents children from coming to school in fashion clothes that could be distracting in class
- makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance
- is regarded as suitable wear for school and good value for money by most parents
- is designed with health and safety in mind
Please find attached document a description of our school uniform for boys and girls:
We would like all children to take pride in their school and their uniform and make extra effort to wear the correct shoes and jackets as well as the standard uniform. We expect our children to wear the school tie, jumper or cardigan. All school specific and items with a school logo can be bought from School Uniform 247 using the link below.https://www.schooluniform247.co.uk
All other items can be purchased directly from https://www.schooluniform247.co.uk or any high street store or supermarket.
Second Hand Uniform Sales
With the support of the PTA a second hand school uniform sale takes place each term. Should you have any queries please feel free to contact the school office by email firstname.lastname@example.org